Download Size: 2.96 GB
The story of Steins;Gate takes place in Akihabara and is about a group of friends who have customized their microwave into a device that can send text messages to the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named SERN who has been doing their own research on time travel tracks them down and now the characters have to find a way to avoid being captured by them.
1. Set the locale of your system to Japanese
2. Extract and install the main game. When this is complete, and it automatically starts up a new install process for the authentication software, quit.
4. Update the game to version 1.2 (possibly optional)
5. Apply the unedited English translation patch by copying the extracted files into the folder the game was installed in (should be something along the lines of C:/Program files/NitroPlus/STEINS;GATE).
6. (optional) apply the menu screen and/or subtitled opening video by copying the files into the folder the game was installed in.
7. Launch the game through the STEINSGATE-patch.exe file that came with the English translation patch (i.e. not the shortcut it might have placed on your desktop).
Can't download or slow speed ? fix it by installing this Torrent Client - Download
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/skidrowg/public_html/wp-content/themes/inove/single.php on line 44