Download Size: 57.16 MiB
A horror game that takes place with you in a dark forest and you have to find all eight pages before the Slenderman gets you. Created by Parsecproductions
Slender v0.9.6 [Full ISO/FPS/2012]
Here is whats in this version
* Fog now starts out almost non-existant, and gets more dense as more pages are collected.
* Enabled the enemy to appear more often in areas you just can’t see (previously, he would avoid appearing in
areas you weren’t facing, so this will allow him to appear, for example, in front of you but behind a tree).
* Added a 1-second cooldown after jogging/sprinting before your stamina starts to recover. Your flashlight
also swings back up in front of you a little bit slower than before.
* Reduced the enemy’s speed slightly to compensate for the above two changes.
* Added more to the Options menu. You can now change the mouse sensitivity, and tweak a few extra graphics
options (which should hopefully help with framerate issues).
* Fixed a bug where the enemy would sometimes appear partially inside a wall.
* Fixed a bug where tree leaves would light up if the flashlight was anywhere near the tree. Also added a small
amount of wind movement on the leaves.
* Removed “Map” button from input control list (there was never a map).
* Mouse — Look around
* W,A,S & D — Move
* Left Shift — Jog/Sprint
* Left Mouse Click — Pick up pages
* F or Right Mouse Click — Flashlight
* Q & E — Zoom in/out
* The enemy can capture you if it gets too close.
* Do not look at the enemy for too long, or you will lose. The further you are, the safer it is to look.
* Your flashlight has a limited battery; it will not drain when turned off. You also can look at the enemy
longer while it is off. However, having it off will make you easier to catch.
* Jogging/sprinting causes your stamina to drop; it recovers when walking, and recovers twice as fast when
* Sprinting causes your maximum stamina to drop slightly; jogging does not.
Can't download or slow speed ? fix it by installing this Torrent Client - Download